Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Keller To Be...

It is finally official! We are having a baby! We found out on February 27th that we were expecting! I anticipated that time would crawl by, especially during the first trimester, but to my surprise the first 14 weeks have flown by! We are so excited to embark on the journey of pregnancy and parenthood! I use the term "we" somewhat loosely as Drew has informed me that although "we" are very excited, "we" are both certainly not pregnant!

I am slightly hesitant to try this whole "blogging" adventure, but also believe it will be a fun way for family and friends to keep up with us during the pregnancy and after Baby Keller arrives! We will do our best to update the blog weekly with pictures and interesting tid bits. I am sure there will be many funny stories as we already realize daily that we have no clue what we have really gotten ourselves in to!

So, for now, the bump watch begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment