Monday, June 1, 2009

Week 17


So I was all prepared to say that there had been very little bump expansion since the last post...but then I actually looked at this picture after Drew took it and thought-whoa. The bump is definitely beginning to grow...but still I don't really feel like I look pregnant. The whiteness of my belly certainly does not help as I have forgone the bikini this summer! I keep hearing from people that one day in a few weeks I will wake up one morning and "pop" I will look pregnant. I am ready for it!


Only 9 more days until we find out if Baby Keller is a boy or a girl. We are really looking forward to it. It has been a challenging week and we are even more grateful for the gift of life and hope that Baby Keller will bring our family.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Cute little bump! I'm still betting on a girl=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you worry - that belly will get big - enjoy being able to tie your shoes easily and breath easily at this stage! It will change quickly :).
    You look beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I posted that comment not Aaron! The computer has him signed in not me. This is Nellie making the comments!! :)

    ReplyDelete