Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 19


This weekend we were in Colorado for Jenny's graduation from her OBGYN residency program. Needless to say, I was in MANY safe hands all weekend long, but fortunately didn't need them! We had a great time with the Keller family and with friends in Denver. This isn't the greatest of bump pictures with the shadows, but have no doubt...there is a bump! In fact, this past week for the first time someone asked me if I was pregnant. It was actually a physician that I call on and he said (as he pointed and actually touched my bump (I have been told I need to get used to this)) "is that a bump you have there?"....the moment he asked me I saw the look of pure terror cross his face as he contemplated the fact that I might not have a bump at all! I, of course, told him yes and he said with relief "thank goodness, I got pretty scared for a minute there that I might have offended you!"

We are really excited about our new baby boy that will be joining us in just 21 short weeks! We spent the drive to and from Colorado working our way through baby names A-Z. We have a few possibilities but no certainties yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment