Monday, June 29, 2009

Week 21-Pop!

This week my bump has officially popped...there really is no denying the fact that I am pregnant now! I am grateful though that I am only 21 weeks pregnant as this past week Kansas City endured a heat wave jam packed with 10 straight days of excessive heat warnings and heat indexes over 110 degrees! We are finally in a "cold front" with temperatures only topping out around 90 each day! If the rest of the summer follows these past few weeks, I am in for it!

Wednesday we have our big ultrasound where they check all of our baby boy's organs, make sure that everything is developing according to plan and also reconfirm the fact that Baby Keller is in fact a boy. I really don't have much doubt about it, but reassurance will be nice as well.

Last week I started pouring through a great book our friends, The Hoges (who are expecting their second (Baby Keller's future wife) just 5 days before Baby Keller) sent us called Baby Bargains. It is SO helpful...but whoa, for a kid so small Baby Keller sure is gonna require a lot of stuff! We also discovered that apparently we are a little behind on EVERYTHING from picking out the nursery to figuring out day care...so we are on top of it now! Watch out, I am on a mission!

Next weekend we are heading to the Ozarks to spend the 4th with great friends and I will have another fellow prego, Christen, (who is expecting another possible future girlfriend for Baby Keller in October) to hang out with!

3 comments:

  1. You HAVE popped! You look great friend! Can't believe you are already 21 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo! Congratulations Sarah! I arrived on your blog randomly and I really liked it divided by week. Now it's on my favorites list. I've just had my little boy, now my life is much happier and I like read online other mummy to be stories. What about the name? I remember I spent a lot of time on http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ searching by origing and popularity. I am looking forward to reading your next post! J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on the blog! You look amazing and I can't wait to see you in real-life! No way am I standing next to you though..I look like a whale! LOL
    Happy you got registered and are getting so much done! HUGS to all!!

    ReplyDelete