Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week 24 Time for Some R&R


Yet another week has FLOWN by...I can't believe how quickly time is passing! Nothing too monumental this week. We picked up all of the furniture and took the pieces out of the boxes...that is as far as we have gotten with assembly. This week we will take a week off from preparing for the baby and just relax. My best friend, Ashlee, is in town from Alabama for a few days and my brother and his family are here all week. We will spend the majority of the week at the lake with the entire Hovel family. We all haven't been together as a family for two years so we are really looking forward to the get away. Drew and I can get a feel for what it will be like down the road to have boys at the lake since we will be entertaining my nephews ages 6 and 8. We are hopeful to do some boating, fishing and exploring around the lake and lots of swimming. Baby Boy Keller will be in training in utero!

Everything is still going very smoothly, we couldn't ask for anything better!

I have also attached a picture of our current "babies" who must not be forgotten in all the baby preparation, our pups Rigley and Bentley!

No comments:

Post a Comment