Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 25-Birthday Bump






This week I "officially" celebrated my 30th birthday. I traded in my traditional cocktails and dancing for family time and an old fashioned birthday celebration complete with amazing brownies, ice cream and chocolate sauce and I couldn't have been happier! My nephews made my birthday extra special by crafting hats, sunglasses, and puzzles with birthday messages for me! We had a beautiful day at the lake complete with water skiing, tubing and swimming capped off with a low country boil for dinner. I can honestly say that I have never felt more optimistic and happy going into the next year of life as I do this year. I am so blessed with a wonderful family, husband, life, and soon to be son! Our little guy will be so richly blessed with love from his family!
When I looked over the pictures from our week at the lake I was shocked by the size of my belly...it is so strange to look at pictures of yourself and hardly recognize your own body...hard to believe there are still three months left...pregnancy is definitely a ride, but I am loving every minute so far!
Wednesday we have another ultrasound and hopefully soon to be named little boy Keller will cooperate and let us see his cute little face so that the doctor will give us the clear that all is alright! He is quite the active little guy so I am confident that this time we will get a better glimpse!
I have also attached a few fun family photos from our week with my brother and his family! We are excited that our family continues to grow!

2 comments:

  1. Since Baby Keller can now hear outside noises, this last week he has certainly learned how to make all sorts of "boy" noises!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun time with fam! Looking forward to seeing you in September! I'll bet that bump will be a full-fledged dodgeball by then!! But you will be just as adorable as usual!

    ReplyDelete