Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Two Months Old!


Today Luke is two months old! Wow, have the last two months flown by! They have been the best of my life! I never doubted that I would love Luke, but I had NO idea how deep that love would be and what it would really feel like to be a mommy. I love every moment with Luke and we are so blessed that he is a part of our family! We are having the time of our lives!


Even though Luke smiles constantly, he does not seem to like the camera very much! I have a difficult time capturing his little grins that are heart melting! Maybe one of these days he will figure out that mommy is still behind that scary looking camera!

We had our two month appointment today at the pediatrician and Luke is growing! He weighed in at 11lbs, 11 oz and 23.5 inches long! He is becoming quite the little chunk! He was a trooper through his shots, but tonight he is definitely wiped out and a little cranky!


This week Luke discovered his hands and his tongue! He loves to suck on his fists and touch his tongue on just about anything he can get it on!


I think in this picture he is thinking "seriously, Mom!" This definitely won't be the last time he gets annoyed with me!

As you can see from the above picture, he has begun to drool...incessantly! So, in every picture from here on out he will likely be wearing a bib!


This weekend we are taking our first road trip with Luke! We are going to visit our good friends, The Glasers, in Tulsa, OK. We will see how Luke does with the four hour drive and change of environment, but I think he will do great! I have always had a difficult time packing for trips, but now things are REALLY challenging! My list is going to be a mile long!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, he is so alert! I feel like you can start to see some expression in his face. That is so exciting. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete