Saturday, February 13, 2010

Three Months OId!


Today Luke is three months old! Time flies! Before Luke was born when I thought about him being three months old, I had no idea how much life he would have and how much he would already be able to do! He is such a flirt...smiling and giggling all the time! Its fun to watch him with the dogs...he is completely unphased when they lick his face, hands and feet. He just watches them...he probably thinks every baby has massive animals that lick their faces!


He is getting pretty big time now sitting in his Bumbo seat! Its fun to see him sitting up and looking all around, seeing the world from a new vantage point!

Luke and I spend most of our days just smiling and giggling at each other...sometimes when I put him in his crib for a nap he looks up at me and just gives me the cutest smile and laugh that I can't help but pick him back up and play with him a little more...I'm a total sucker for this kid!


I think its about time for Luke to have his first REAL haircut...at three months old! I have already trimmed off his rat tail once around Christmas time, but now he really needs some shaping...I never thought I would have to take my three month old for a haircut!





1 comment: