Saturday, February 27, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes


One year ago today Drew and I were getting ready to go on a Pubcrawl with good friends. On a whim, I thought maybe I should take a pregnancy test, and that was the beginning of the rest of our lives! Our weekends sure have changed in the last year...from pubcrawls to tummy time and snuggling on the couch! We couldn't be happier though and I love our weekends together as a family!



Luke continues to be such a joy in our lives and lights up our days with his smiles and giggles!



My return to work this week was actually really good. It felt so good to know that Luke was with his grandparents and it made leaving him a million times easier. There is no way I could have dropped him off at daycare. He loved his days with the grandparents and I know they all enjoyed them too! It actually felt kind of good for me to get back in the swing of things for two work days. I'm definitely not ready for a full work week, but think I will get there over the next 8 weeks.







3 comments:

  1. What a happy guy! Glad the transition back to work went well this week:) We were thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smiley boy he is! His mama has helped to make him a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his hair. Love his cheeks. Love his little facial expressions. Love him. What a cutie-pie!

    ReplyDelete