Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!


Today was Luke's first Easter. Easter is the celebration of new life for all of us. Luke has most certainly brought "life" to our family these past (almost!) five months. Luke brings so much happiness and joy to all of our lives and I cannot imagine a greater blessing. It warms my heart to watch Luke interact with our family. He is so animated that I rarely notice anything but smiles from everyone when I look around the room. It is amazing to me that someone so small can change things in such a remarkable way. Great things most certainly come in small packages!


We had a wonderful Easter. My mom hosted Easter dinner for both our families. As you can see from the pictures, Luke charmed us all! You won't see any frowns from us! I am so incredibly happy and I fall more in love with both Drew and Luke each day. I feel like I have won the lottery!

Luke's Nonni and Mimi spoil him rotten and he had wonderful Easter baskets from them both! No wonder this kiddo can't stop smiling!




Mr. Dapper is getting outfitted for the summer with lots of hats and lake gear!


Papa and Luke finished our afternoon with a laughing session...just giggling at one another!

We hope you had a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment