Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lake Rat!


FINALLY, after the longest winter in the history of mankind...SUMMER IS HERE! We have waited so long for both warm AND dry temperatures this year and this weekend we finally got both! This weekend was Luke's inaugural trip to Lake Lotawana, the first of countless future trips! I am pretty sure he was sold and is ready to head back next weekend for the first official weekend of summer. I love this pic of my boys and their brilliant blue eyes!



Luke definitely enjoyed looking all around his new environment and seeing all the sights and sounds that the lake brings! He did great on the boat and was happy as a clam....this little guy is so easy going, he has definitely spoiled us!


I got to play dress up with Luke all weekend, but we still only made it through a couple of his swimsuit combos! He's a pretty adorable beach bum if you ask me (and I am SO objective!)


Luke is slowly becoming a ham (when he wants to)...he is showing a little attitude in this shot...I think he is catching on that he has us wrapped around his little finger when he gives cute poses like this!

Luke's girlfriend Harper came to the Lake for a date this weekend too! I think Luke was looking for a bit of privacy...but the mommyrazzi did not oblige!



Luke is clearly enamored with Harper and took the opportunity to show her a little love!



Big brother, Henry, chaperoned the entire date...keeping Luke in line!


We are looking forward to a wonderful summer at the Lake with our little Meatball!

No comments:

Post a Comment