Monday, June 28, 2010

Mr. Flirty


I got the pictures from Thursday night and they are hilarious! I love the progression of these shots...starting with little Wyatt pulling Kate's hair...I think Luke just got lucky that he was on the end any one of these three could have started the hair pulling...


Kate got pretty upset that she got her hair pulled...(rightfully so, though I think Wyatt felt badly!) and turned to Luke for reassurance...

But he was too busy trying to smile pretty for the camera...


She reached over to Liddy, but she was busy reading her book while Luke was still hamming it up!


I think Wyatt was starting to get a little worried that Kate might get her revenge...

And finally, Luke went in for the kill and got his first kiss! He may have won Kate's heart over for years so come...only time will tell! These pictures sure will be fun someday when these kiddos are in high school together!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, these are THE cutest pics!! What darling little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! I better not show Harper though-she will be truly jealous Luke kissed another girl!

    ReplyDelete