Monday, February 14, 2011

Full Hearts!

It is with full hearts this Valentine's Day that we share the fabulous news that Baby Keller is healthy!  All blood work last week came back great and without concern and today at our ultrasound our little bambino not only was anatomically perfect but was measuring about a week ahead of schedule!  We could not be more thrilled to share the news that things looks great!  We will continue to have ultrasounds every 2-4 weeks to check for continued growth and health, but as of today things look great!  This is the best I have felt in over 6 weeks!

We are also beyond thrilled to share the news that Luke is going to have a baby brother!  I am so incredibly excited that another baby boy is joining our lives!  I am so excited for Luke to have a brother that is 19-20 months younger than him, he will have a best friend for life and I can't stop picturing all the fun they will have together!  That being said, I am permanently locking up all valuables and breakables from our house for at least the next 18 years!  Back in the day, before I was ever even married, when I pictured my family I always hoped that I would have boys.  Of course, we would certainly enjoy having a baby girl one day and experiencing all the fun that would entail, but if I had to chose to have two of one gender, boys would definitely be my dream.

We have lots of bats, balls, sporting events, games, bugs, dirt, worms, fishing poles, bikes, trucks, and rambunctiousness in our future! The best part is, boys love their mamas, and I get to be the lady of the house!  :)  I can't wait to watch Luke and our new Baby Boy take on the world together!  I can't stop thinking about what this new little mister will look like, will he look like his big brother, will he have have a full head of hair too?  What I do know is that we have all kinds of fun ahead of us!

We are so grateful for all of your prayers and concern, please continue to pray for the continued growth of our Baby Boy!

1 comment:

  1. My heart is so full for you guys tonight! I just keep smiling when I think about this little dude!!

    Now THAT is a way to celebrate valentines, huh?!

    And yes, I've already been thinking about his newborn pics!! AHHH!

    ReplyDelete