Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gonna Miss These Guys....

After five months, next week it is time to go back to work...FIVE months, that's a long time.  It's been amazing...I've gotten not only to enjoy the summer and gorgeous fall, but most importantly spend extra time loving and playing with my "willful" but adorable Luke, birth a second baby boy (a precious, sweet, perfect baby in my completely unbiased opinion), bond with said perfect baby, enjoy watching my boys get to know one another and spark what hopefully will be a lifelong friendship, and have overcome obstacles to become a stronger mama and person overall.

It is a bittersweet feeling, returning to work.  I don't think I am cut out to stay at home full time, but I also don't feel like I am really cut out to work full time and be a mom.  That's a hard spot to be in. But, alas, full time work it is right now.  Thankfully, for the next two months I get to work part time, 3 days a week and don't have to face full time work until the week of January 1.

It's hard to pass the reigns off to someone else with Bowen.  I know that little man inside and out and his bright smiles make my day in an instant.  I am confident though that he will do great at daycare and I love that he and Luke will be together, but I will certainly miss them.

I adore the little men in my life and I am so blessed to be their mama!  Here are a few of my favorite moments from the past 5 months!














No comments:

Post a Comment