Saturday, October 1, 2011

Three Months Old and A Super Fan!



Today was a big day...our marriage is 6 years old, our baby is 3 months old and Luke is a KU super fan (at least there is still one out there after the last few weeks)!

Honestly, I didn't take much time to get a cute 3 month shot of Bo today (thank goodness for cell phone cameras), we had other things going on. I will tell you that this kid is a ROCK STAR...seriously, I am so impressed with him!  He is so easy I almost feel guilty!  He smiles with his whole face, though I haven't quite captured any of those on camera because I am way too engrossed in enjoying the smile than in capturing it.  He sleeps like a dream....12 hours at night without a peep and as of this week 3 naps...1.5 hours in the morning, 2.5 in the afternoon, and about 45 minutes in the evening, pretty textbook.  He is growing and thriving, tipping the scales today at 14lbs!  We all adore him, and it is easy to tell that he already idolizes his big brother...he stares at him with complete and total adoration!



The joys of being a little brother!
We spent the day at KU and the weather was gorgeous, the boys were great and Luke had a blast!  He just lights up in the games, we definitely have an extrovert on our hands!  It is way more fun to watch him than the Jayhawks!  I am daily amazed at the words he picks up and how aware he is of his surroundings!

Luke loved his flag today!


Poor Bowen, such a trooper, slept in the Ergo for the first quarter and then wanted to be a part of the action...it was so sunny though and hard to keep him shaded!  I think he was thinking "what are these crazy people making me do now?"


And he's out...passed out before we even left the parking lot!  The ultimate Super Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment